Staff & Board of Directors
President & CEO
Leah Konrady was born and raised in Michigan City, IN. She recently returned to Northwest Indiana after living in California, Colorado, and Washington, D.C. Prior to joining One Region, Leah worked for CH2M in Fresno, California, focusing on government affairs and community outreach for water infrastructure. While in Washington, D.C. she served as a Legislative Assistant for Congressman Pete Visclosky and worked at the Northeast Midwest Institute as Director of the Great Lakes Washington Program collaborating with the bipartisan Congressional Great Lakes Task Force.
Leah is passionate about Northwest Indiana as she is fifth generation to the area. Leah has a B.A. in Geography and a MBA from the University of Denver.
- Chris White | Publisher of the Northwest Indiana Times
- Mark Heckler | President of Valparaiso University
- Ben Bochnowski | President and CEO of Peoples Bank
- Tom Keon | Chancellor of Purdue Northwest
- Violet Sistovaris | Executive Vice President NiSource
- BR Lane | Resolute Consulting
- Matt Glaros | Chief Strategy Officer Meyers-Glaros
- Michael Bergerson | Associate Winston and Stern LLP
- John Diederich | Non-Voting Member